What's new

Is Samsung Deliberately Trolling Apple?

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]
8271-iphone-5-2.JPG

In the light of all the recent press stories about Apple’s current status, financially and otherwise, iDownload Blog has a very interesting feature today that looks into the possibility that Samsung is deliberately fanning the flames of discord in the debate about Apple. In particular the article mentions possible fake Samsung product reviews, as well as Samsung “trolls” trying to dominate comments. iDownload Blog also draws our attention to an excellent pair of articles by Fortune’s very well sourced Philip Elmer-DeWitt, in which he asks whether or not Samsung is now using similar tactics against Apple to those that it has admitted using in the past against HTC. In the follow-up article, Elmer-DeWitt talks of a barrage of pro-Samsung and anti-Apple comments about his article in a forum. The iDownload Blog article also goes on to examine the way in which major news outlets such as the Wall Street Journal report on Apple. There’s some very interesting stuff there! I recommend you check out the whole article, and make up your own minds whether or not they might be onto something![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Source:[/FONT] Are Samsung drones trolling Apple?

This wouldn't surprise me at all, especially given what they did with HTC. However, it also wouldn't surprise me if they all did this to some extent...