Is it worth it?

Discussion in 'iPhone General Discussion' started by juice_josh, Nov 1, 2011.

1. juice_josh

juice_josh New Member

Hi all, just wondering if the following is worth me doing...
    I currently have an iPhone 4 on a 24month contract which runs out in June and ive just been offered £300 for my iPhone.
    Im thinking if i sell it and put another £200 towards it i could buy a new sim free iphone 4S! and then put my contract sim card and carry on using.
    Then come May/June time i will be due a new upgrade so would get the latest phone out then at the time aswell and sell whichever.

Is it worth the extra £200 now and possible higher resale value come summer time?
  2. iamkimosabi

iamkimosabi New Member

Seems like a good deal. I would do it! :D But then again, I live on my Iphone 4. I will wait for the 5, since my contract still has 2 years. Ha.
  3. iFrog

iFrog Super Moderator Staff Member

If I was on your position and money is not the problem, then I will do it for sure.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. juice_josh

juice_josh New Member

Thanks.
    Money isnt the best at the moment lol, but im sure ill scrimp and scrape enough together..i just like to have the latest phone really, plus i want it in white which my current iphone is in black lol. The best ive seen price wise is £500 from Apple store for the 16GB...and £500 off eBay for 32GB
  5. iFrog

iFrog Super Moderator Staff Member

I'm sure you deserve a new toy... lol That's what tell my wife at least when I justify a new toy... LOL
    • Like Like x 2