What's new

Is it possible stream Live football on Iphone

sony007

Reaction score
Has this become possible as yet? I know about slingbox and all that but I'm talking about streaming from a website as you may do on you pc.

Yes, NFL app but you have to pay an extra $10 a month on the Verizon network. Also you can get Elgato tv for your home pc or mac and stream it to the Elgato tv app.

As for the other live channels on Verizon video they aren't compatible with the iPhone yet. Verizon wouldn't give me a straight answer, they just said the iPhone isn't compatible with streaming yet and wanat sure if it ever would be.

They can do it with the NFL channel but not the others! Please!

Sent from my i4s

Oh I'm on UK T-mobile, I was looking for English premiership football.

iHolophyte said:
I just use the sky go app, it has all the sport I need and can be viewed over 3G dde04

iHolophyte

Used that sky app for a while Very good service Don't use it anymore due to being out of work No more sky sports:(

Used that sky app for a while Very good service Don't use it anymore due to being out of work No more sky sports:(

Ask someone you know to log in on theirs using there sky. There's always ways round it. I love the sky go. The wife's shopping and I'm walking behind watching man city turning it on. Well until tonight but we won't go there!

iHolophyte

iHolophyte said:
Ask someone you know to log in on theirs using there sky. There's always ways round it. I love the sky go. The wife's shopping and I'm walking behind watching man city turning it on. Well until tonight but we won't go there!

iHolophyte

I used to only watch golf on it anyway United fan anyway so☺:)

I just use the sky go app, it has all the sport I need and can be viewed over 3G 

iHolophyte
Yikes! Tell me if I'm wrong, but isn't using 3G for steaming sports-watching kinda expensive?

I used to only watch golf on it anyway United fan anyway so☺:)

Still 2 points clear and 13 goal difference 😝 clattenberg didn't allow our penalty against silva so says it all really! The prem is still ours you wait and see

iHolophyte

iHolophyte said:
Still 2 points clear and 13 goal difference dde1d clattenberg didn't allow our penalty against silva so says it all really! The prem is still ours you wait and see

iHolophyte

Early yet☺

Yikes! Tell me if I'm wrong, but isn't using 3G for steaming sports-watching kinda expensive?

Not when you have unlimited data like me. I'm on the three network with the one plan. I can even use mine as the router to tether other devices from my iPhone. That's how much unlimited data I have. Last month I used 7.5gb 😜

iHolophyte

iHolophyte said:
Still 2 points clear and 13 goal difference dde1d clattenberg didn't allow our penalty against silva so says it all really! The prem is still ours you wait and see

iHolophyte

My profile pic says it all☺:)

I just use the sky go app, it has all the sport I need and can be viewed over 3G 

iHolophyte

What app is it? Do we need to pay for downloading the app? If not, it seems really a good news, cos maybe I can use WI-FI to watch it.

What app is it? Do we need to pay for downloading the app? If not, it seems really a good news, cos maybe I can use WI-FI to watch it.

Sky go in the app store but you need to be subscribed to sky sports to watch it.

iHolophyte