What's new

is it necessary to use a case /bumper / screen protector

kenny1999

Reaction score
If I don't use a case / bumper/ screen protector (especially case and bumper) will my IPhone have a higher chance of going wrong? For example, whenever I put down the phone on table, I won't put the phone very down very slowly and very carefully (of course, I won't do it very violently too), will frequent "collision " of the unprotected IPhone will give strong "vibration" or "collision" to the internal electronic components, making it easier to go wrong or malfunctional?

Thank you

I just strap on my Mophie Juice Pack Air on mine. I got a screen protector for my iPhones only because I get them free. Otherwise, I'd probably wouldn't bother spending the money on them, not even for the crappy mirror ones from Amazon or eBay. As Hook said, you're probably never going to blatantly pocket your keys, a diamond stud and some nails in your pocket to scratch it up. If you have OCD like me, then yeah, you probably want perfection on the sides and the back. I keep my iPhone and only my iPhone in my pocket (my work one is in one of those belt cases) and nothing else, so there's nothing that can damage it (aside from some lint mixed in from other stuff)

I use vapor element case. My 3gs was always with screen protector and back case. Same with 4s. I like to take care of things, and also love that my things look as new.