What's new

Is Blackberry better then iPhone?

OneMarcil said:
I agree and like my previous reply the screen is way too small.

Sent from my 64gb iPad

+1

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I agree the screen is too small. But using the keyboard on my old 9700 was so much easier than typing on a virtual one.

It depends,with its fashion design,iPhone is sure be accepted easily with people,but BB is still attract those people who likes BB's BBM service.

Blackberry messenger is better then iMessage with the ability to have groups
Honestly if you love the actual keyboard then BB is still the phone for you.
But they are loosing alot of people due to iPhone I was one of them lol.

Use iPhone,non-jailbreak. I am not ready to do that neither. Furthermore, the iPhone apps really attract me. Perhaps it is not which is better but the people who have got very used to it.

The other thing I prefer on blackberry is the email or more specifically the ability to attach documents to emails. Still haven't found a way to do it on iPhone without buying an app to do it.

AirPlayit said:
Use iPhone,non-jailbreak. I am not ready to do that neither. Furthermore, the iPhone apps really attract me. Perhaps it is not which is better but the people who have got very used to it.

What is good about the Ap Store is there are new applications being available everyday and. Many are either free or just a mere 99 cents.

Sent from my 64gb iPad

BlackBerry can do the only thing better than the iPhone is easy to deal with multiple email accounts. In addition to the other applications the iPhone must win. The Internet for a better video, music, applications, Facebook, Twitter, or even better the protection. These all are so easy with the Iphone technology.

Facebook works better on blackberry. Facebook on iPhone is slow and has too many connection errors. I ain't a fanboy of either device. They both have their pros and cons and people just need to work out which pros are better suited to them. My opinion is that both blackberry and iPhone are great devices.

Yes, I totally agree. I have no problem with the BB, I just wanted to try something different.
Facebook works better on blackberry. Facebook on iPhone is slow and has too many connection errors. I ain't a fanboy of either device. They both have their pros and cons and people just need to work out which pros are better suited to them. My opinion is that both blackberry and iPhone are great devices.

cyberlinkswm said:
I don't think so

iPhone is the best

To make this valid you would need to explain why this is the case.
Maybe in your situation iPhone might be the best but there are still things that blackberry can do that iPhone can't.

I am not biased towards either device. I ding them both great phones.

As we all know new techniques are developed day by day they have more features as well as some modified old features other than older ones. So it depends on user which one is best according to his requirement.

===================
***Moderator Edit***

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife had two different BB's and both were paper weights. Actually one of them is at this moment, besides that. Her Curve needed the battery pulled all the time, radio (antenna) was bad on the first and all three replacements. The one before that needed to be reset by a store to be functional for six days. Both were super slow on the web. We could search at the same time for the same thing and her phones would take three times longer.

Sent from my OEM iPhone

horsehaulin said:
My wife had two different BB's and both were paper weights. Actually one of them is at this moment, besides that. Her Curve needed the battery pulled all the time, radio (antenna) was bad on the first and all three replacements. The one before that needed to be reset by a store to be functional for six days. Both were super slow on the web. We could search at the same time for the same thing and her phones would take three times longer.

Sent from my OEM iPhone

The latest bb operating system has a quick browser at least as fast as the iPhone 4. They are improving all the time.