What's new

Is a case necessary?

I even drop it on the rubber floor waist high when I'm on the exercise bike and no scratches. I used to have a case but when I upgraded and sold the old one i felt I did not have an iPhone because it was hiding behind a case so no more case and enjoy the look and feel of an iPhone. I had my iPod Touch for two years and no scratches, so I'm going to take a chance with my iPhone.

A case is not necessary like a garage for your car is not necessary.

I use a case because the extra size the case provides makes the phone easier for me to hold. Among my favorites are the Element Vapor Pro, the E13ctron S4 and the Speck Pixel HD.

bc
if you like a bigger phone you should have just gone with a GS2. and you would have a bigger and better phone. not to mention way better batt life.

when i got my 4s i had it protected with an aluminum crimson case, that messed with my 3g reception, so went naked since trying to figure out what case i want. yesterday i recieved the griffin backless bumper, and today i dropped the phone for the first time from about three feet onto blacktop, it held up great. There is no doubt that it would've broken the glass had i still been naked. I dodged a bullet today.

I like the way the phone looks but I like what it can do more. And I want to protect it so it can keep working. I have the Lifeproof case, its slim and water proof, it's awesome.

The IPhone is such a great looking phone, one of best on the market. During the week when i work i keep it in the Mophie juice pack plus/case. That way i have extra battery power when i need it and the protection i need for at work. Once the weekend gets here it comes out of the case. Its been naked all weekend so far.

I agree, you need a case. You also need a case that protrudes above the level of the screen. A drop without a case on asphalt and or concrete can crack the screen not to mention put a dent in the corners, etc. I have see to iTouch's in front of me crack the screen with a simple slip out of the hands on to the ground-both did not have a case.