What's new

Ipod touch syncing to itunes

I have a long collection of all my cd's that finally finish putting on itunes and I have a little over 9000 songs... Lol

Wow thats alot of music!! Lol but ok i think i get it so ill have to try it!! Thank you!! :)

Wow thats alot of music!! Lol but ok i think i get it so ill have to try it!! Thank you!! :)

no problem, If you run into any problems let us know..

Unleashed said:
Yes and save it as mp3 so you can add it iTunes.

Yes it is but it's a lot of 2 hour long mp3s and longer, I did have 8gb worth but I deleted some. Some of the files are well over 600mb.

Geesh.... I just finished deleting 40gbs of music from my iPad...and still have 20 gb left.

yeah I dont have 40GBs of space on my iphone, But I have had well over a TB on music in the past when I used to be a windows user but half the songs are really old or i got bored of + I dont even sync my music on my iphone any more to save space and I have it all just on my computer well the 6GB that remains and i have not bought anything new for ages

Unleashed said:
no problem, If you run into any problems let us know..

yeah I dont have 40GBs of space on my iphone, But I have had well over a TB on music in the past when I used to be a windows user but half the songs are really old or i got bored of + I dont even sync my music on my iphone any more to save space and I have it all just on my computer well the 6GB that remains and i have not bought anything new for ages

Nice....I only have rare Gogo songs on my phone...1000 to be exact...I usually stream using tune in radio pro and this dumb radio.com app (CBS pulled the plug on WPGC a Washington dc radio station)

lulugirl1994 said:
I forgot how to start a new post! Help!! Lol

What are you using the app or browser. Anyway the app is the arrow pointing right(top right corner) and using the browser go into the thread section and you should see start new thread. Top left

iCrank said:
What are you using the app or browser. Anyway the app is the arrow pointing right(top right corner) and using the browser go into the thread section and you should see start new thread. Top left

Im using the app...but when i got to the arrow it only gives me the choice to refresh the page,mark as read,or logout. And idk why.lol

lulugirl1994 said:
Im using the app...but when i got to the arrow it only gives me the choice to refresh the page,mark as read,or logout. And idk why.lol

You have to go into a section and hit the arrow not from the current threads

Last edited: