What's new

Ipod touch syncing to itunes

lulugirl1994

Reaction score
What exactly would happen if i synced my ipod touch to itunes? Would all my music go off of my ipod and onto itunes or just make a copy of it onto itunes? Not all my music was bought from itunes, most of it is from *, if that makes a difference... Im just worried itll mess something up by syncing it... Please help if possible!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You should make sure you have a copy of the songs on the computer you sync from and then add it to the tunes library and select to sync otherwise nothing will sync..

btw thats a terrible application to use to download mp3s and i cant believe any one ever used that thing... but It really makes no difference where you paid to download your mp3s from or if you rip them from cds you have thats ok also

Unleashed said:
You should make sure you have a copy of the songs on the computer you sync from and then add it to the tunes library and select to sync otherwise nothing will sync..

btw thats a terrible application to use to download mp3s and i cant believe any one ever used that thing... but It really makes no difference where you paid to download your mp3s from or if you rip them from cds you have thats ok also

Ok so how would i make a copy of the songs onto my computer and then add it to my itunes library? Sorry when it comes to itunes and syncing and all that im always afraid to do anything cus im not sure exactly what will happen and dont wanna lose anything.lol
And i only used that cus it was free music. lol But now its gone so i cant use it anymore.

Just remember that piracy is a NO NO in this forum. Remember to read the rules!

Unleashed said:

Ok so how would i make a copy of the songs onto my computer and then add it to my itunes library? Sorry when it comes to itunes and syncing and all that im always afraid to do anything cus im not sure exactly what will happen and dont wanna lose anything.lol
And i only used that cus it was free music. lol But now its gone so i cant use it anymore.

What you do use use some software to rip the cd such as audio grabber depending on if you are on mac or windows and you can also then open itunes and click on music and then file > add library I believe it is.

Ok that sounds complicated but ill see what i can do.lol

I hope so! Because all of this itunes stuff is complicted enough for me! Lol

Are you on mac or windows? I can make a more detailed tutorial for you.

download this Audio grabber for Free : http://www.audiograbber.org/downloads/agsetup . It is very simple to use. Just install then open and insert cd and you will know what to do next.

now I am on a mac but the tutorial Is the same..

Itunes.jpg

on the top left see it says Music.. then... click file > new playlist

Ok so it would just save all my music on the cd?

Yes and save it as mp3 so you can add it iTunes.

Unleashed said:
download this Audio grabber for Free : http://www.audiograbber.org/downloads/agsetup . It is very simple to use. Just install then open and insert cd and you will know what to do next.

now I am on a mac but the tutorial Is the same..

on the top left see it says Music.. then... click file > new playlist

Thats alot of space for 581 songs unleashed.

Yes it is but it's a lot of 2 hour long mp3s and longer, I did have 8gb worth but I deleted some. Some of the files are well over 600mb.

Unleashed said:
Yes and save it as mp3 so you can add it iTunes.

Yes it is but it's a lot of 2 hour long mp3s and longer, I did have 8gb worth but I deleted some. Some of the files are well over 600mb.

Geesh.... I just finished deleting 40gbs of music from my iPad...and still have 20 gb left.

Last edited: