What's new

iPhoneForums.net is Having an iPhone 6 Accessories from Amazon Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently have an iPhone 5S and will wait until the 6S comes out. I'm not sure a bigger screen is the way I want to go, the phone just fits in my pocket now.

I just got my 5s last November on a 2 year Verizon contract, so I'll be sitting this one out. Looking forward to the iPhone 7 though! :)

I could use a $50.00 Amazon card. Who wouldn't? :D
I will be getting an iPhone 6. I update every two years to stay with all the improvements made over that period of time

Still under contract till next year, so can't upgrade from my 5 yet. By then, it'll be time for the 7 :) Would sure like that Amazon gift card anyhow!

I will definitely get the large 5.5 one as soon as it's available. Although I have an iPad2 & miniPad retina, only my iPhone 5s is with me all the time.

its-contest-time-banner.gif

We are so excited about the new software upgrade for iPhoneforums.net, we decided to have a contest to commemorate the event! With all of the excitement building for the iPhone 6 release (probably on September 9th), we thought it would be appropriate to have an iPhone 6 accessories contest.

Since there are a limited amount of iPhone 6 accessory options right now, we realized it would be best to offer an Amazon gift card that users could use after the launch of the iPhone 6. This contest will give away a $50 dollar Amazon gift card. Of course, you can use it either for iPhone 6 accessories later this year, or for whatever you desire on Amazon.

To enter the contest is very simple:
  • You just need to post in this thread (once) and let us know if you plan on getting the new iPhone 6 or are going to wait and keep what you have.
  • The winner will be chosen at random on August 14th from all of the entries.
  • If you attempt to enter the contest more than once you will be disqualified.
  • Please note that we can determine if you have created a separate login, so don't try to cheat.
This way, not only do we get to have a cool contest, we also get to gauge member interest in the new iPhone 6!

As always, thank you guys for spending your time at iPhoneforums.net!

waiting for iphone6 to come so excited to have it in hand need to let go my beloved iphone4s he need to have a vacation though :)

Had my 4s for over 2 1/2 years. Still love it, but will be getting the 6 as soon as possible after release.

I plan to get the iPhone 6 as a Christmas present to myself. I currently own an iPhone 5S and I love it. I have owned an iphone since the 3gs and have had every single release since :)

I have the iPhone 5 and love it.....BUT I am super excited about the 4.7" iPhone 6! I have had the bigger Android phones and love the size but hate the operating system! Hurry up September 9th!

I have only had my iPhone 5s for a few months but I am considering on purchasing the iPhone 6. I'm not completely sure yet but it might be a good change;)

I'm probably going to this time. I'm not on contract (thinking of switching carriers anyway), and I'm still on the 4s so it is time.

I have a 4S and a 5c, apparently the cost of the Iphone 6 may be higher, if i do get one i would like to get the one that has 128GB storage, which will be pricey, so i guess i will be waiting for some time before i get the iphone 6. good luck to the rest of you

I got my 5s about a year ago. I hadn't had an iphone since the 3gs days. When the 6 comes out I will have to see what major differences there are. If the only difference is the size, then I will stick to what I have- the 5s, JB, and stay on 7.1.2 until a new jailbreak is available for iOS8. I have a year left on my contract, and am on the att family share. To re-up a contract will increase my bill by $25/phone plus $40 upgrade fee. And there is no way I will be paying $700 or more just for an iphone.

I plan on getting IPhone 6 as soon as you can preorder on Verizon. Have held out with my 5 for the new 6. Want the bigger screen

its-contest-time-banner.gif

We are so excited about the new software upgrade for iPhoneforums.net, we decided to have a contest to commemorate the event! With all of the excitement building for the iPhone 6 release (probably on September 9th), we thought it would be appropriate to have an iPhone 6 accessories contest.

Since there are a limited amount of iPhone 6 accessory options right now, we realized it would be best to offer an Amazon gift card that users could use after the launch of the iPhone 6. This contest will give away a $50 dollar Amazon gift card. Of course, you can use it either for iPhone 6 accessories later this year, or for whatever you desire on Amazon.

To enter the contest is very simple:
  • You just need to post in this thread (once) and let us know if you plan on getting the new iPhone 6 or are going to wait and keep what you have.
  • The winner will be chosen at random on August 14th from all of the entries.
  • If you attempt to enter the contest more than once you will be disqualified.
  • Please note that we can determine if you have created a separate login, so don't try to cheat.
This way, not only do we get to have a cool contest, we also get to gauge member interest in the new iPhone 6!

As always, thank you guys for spending your time at iPhoneforums.net!

I haven't had my iPhone 5 very long so not planning on getting 6. Loving my 5 after 3G!

Status
Not open for further replies.