Iphone5 Themes ? plz

LilaMarie

Member
Is there a way to delete the themes in my iphone5?
I have some pix in themes that I used for a wallpaper and would like to delete them
Since I did the update my pic that I use for a wallpaper seems to be stretched out. I tried fixing it in the Wallpapers section in phone, but not working.
any suggestions as to how to fix this? has the size of the wallpaper changed? I was told to use 960 x 1088 in size.
thank you
 
The wallpaper size for the 5 is 1136 * 640.

Assuming the pictures you want deleted are not the stock pictures, you can do so by heading over to the Photos app as you can't delete photos while changing your lockscreen or springboard background wallpapers
 
these pix are in the themes folder in my phone
I have a screen shot below to show you the folder I mean
the arrow is pointing to the folder
thank you

$IMG_0349.webp
 

Latest posts

Back
Top