What's new

iPhone5 No Longer Syncs With MacBookPro Calendar

billwill

Reaction score
My iPhone5 qualified for the free battery replacement and repair of the Off/On switch, so I took it to the local Apple Store and they sent it off. It was back in only one week and worked fine except now:

1 - The vibrator no longer works... when I silence the ringer, I no longer know when it's ringing. It worked fine before I sent it off.
2 - The phone calendar no longer syncs with the calendar on my MacBookPro. it did before I sent it off for repair.

I downloaded and installed iOS 8.1.1 a couple of days after the phone came back from repair - could that be the problem?

Thank you very much for your assistance and expertise.

My iPhone5 qualified for the free battery replacement and repair of the Off/On switch, so I took it to the local Apple Store and they sent it off. It was back in only one week and worked fine except now:

1 - The vibrator no longer works... when I silence the ringer, I no longer know when it's ringing. It worked fine before I sent it off.
2 - The phone calendar no longer syncs with the calendar on my MacBookPro. it did before I sent it off for repair.

I downloaded and installed iOS 8.1.1 a couple of days after the phone came back from repair - could that be the problem?

Thanks for providing such useful information.

I'd take it back to the store and complain...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Good to hear your problem is resolved, Thank you for updating us.