What's new

Iphone5 hardisck vs iPhone S

wasiza

Reaction score
Hi there,

I need to know if i have an iPhone5 with 64 GB of disc space and an iPhone 5s with 16 GB
can I make my iPhone 5s 64GB by removing it from my iPhone 5 and placing it in the iPhone 5s.?

one more question, can i replace the battery of my iPhone 5 with one of the iPhone 5s?

best regards
wasiza.

Hi there,

I need to know if i have an iPhone5 with 64 GB of disc space and an iPhone 5s with 16 GB
can I make my iPhone 5s 64GB by removing it from my iPhone 5 and placing it in the iPhone 5s.?

one more question, can i replace the battery of my iPhone 5 with one of the iPhone 5s?

best regards
wasiza.

The memory storage component of the iPhone is embedded and cannot be replaced by the user. I'm not sure if both phones use the same type of battery, but the battery can be removed/replaced.. although that process is quite involved.

Hi there, I need to know if i have an iPhone5 with 64 GB of disc space and an iPhone 5s with 16 GB can I make my iPhone 5s 64GB by removing it from my iPhone 5 and placing it in the iPhone 5s.? one more question, can i replace the battery of my iPhone 5 with one of the iPhone 5s? best regards wasiza.
The memory storage component of the iPhone is embedded and cannot be replaced by the user. I'm not sure if both phones use the same type of battery, but the battery can be removed/replaced.. although that process is quite involved.
The iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S have different batteries which cannot be interchanged. You cannot increase the storage capacity of an iPhone as the flash storage cannot be removed from the motherboard without damage.

The iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S have different batteries which cannot be interchanged. You cannot increase the storage capacity of an iPhone as the flash storage cannot be removed from the motherboard without damage.

Thank you for that. I know the batteries on both devices can be removed, but I didn't know if they were interchangeable on those two phones. As always, I continue to learn from the gurus :)