What's new

iPhone4S wifi sync

ven7782

Reaction score
In order to use the wifi sync feature your iPhone needs to be connected to a power source. How stupid is that. What is the use of wireless sync when you still need a wire to be connected to an iPhone. I would very well connect my phone to a computer using USB and sync and charge at once.

I can assure you it does not have to be plugged in to sync. You are reading the screen incorrectly.

It tells you that the phone will AUTOMATICALLY sync when you are plugged into power and connected by wifi. You can still manually sync at any time by pressing the button on the device.

I can assure you it does not have to be plugged in to sync. You are reading the screen incorrectly.

It tells you that the phone will AUTOMATICALLY sync when you are plugged into power and connected by wifi. You can still manually sync at any time by pressing the button on the device.

+1. :)!

Yep you are right. My son syncs OTA without plugging up. However I JUST got mine to sync while hooked up to the power I don't dare ask for too much :)