What's new

iphone4s problems

Wildfire

Reaction score
I just joined knowing that most forums are goldmines of information.

I am about to buy an iPhone 4 s 32gGB white unlocked. The reason I have been sitting on the fence is that I read about different problems the 4s has. What are the chances that they will be taken care of before the iPhone 5 appears and before my 30-day grace period for returning the iPhone to Apple runs out?
I don't want to be stuch with Vista Premium like systme which isn't exactly an OS people like.

Wildfire, I personally see nothing wrong with getting that iP4 (unlocked) then jumping on the iPhone 5 next year. With iOS 5 on your iP4, you'll be like the iPhone 4S in many respects.

I just got my iPhone 4 a few days ago with sprint. I would've liked to get a 4s but I don't think it's a "must have". I'll be waiting for the iPhone 5 and I'm very content with my 4. It's a nice upgrade from my lg Optimus lol

Wildfire, I personally see nothing wrong with getting that iP4 (unlocked) then jumping on the iPhone 5 next year. With iOS 5 on your iP4, you'll be like the iPhone 4S in many respects.

Well, I have had a Tracfone for so long I couldn't wait any longer. Will get my iPhone 4s 32GB white unlocked in a couple of weeks. Until then I'll be soaking up the wisdom of the posters on this forum:)

I'm sure it'll be fine. And if something is wrong, you can always return it. I woulda just got a 4 and waited for the 5 like I'm doing though. The 4s just has a better processor pretty much which isn't a huge leap over the 4 considering it has the same amount of ram which wont allow it to perform much better on paper...

I just got my iPhone 4 a few days ago with sprint. I would've liked to get a 4s but I don't think it's a "must have". I'll be waiting for the iPhone 5 and I'm very content with my 4. It's a nice upgrade from my lg Optimus lol

Since this is my first smartphone, I figured if and when the iPhone 5 comes out, I can always sell this one since I won't be bound by a contract. In the meantime I'll tether it to my laptops, etc. since I don't have wifi where I live. I'm using a Virgin Mobile BB now which is using Sprint. With only one bar, I still can do a lot more than the dial-up I had until early this year.

I'm sure it'll be fine. And if something is wrong, you can always return it. I woulda just got a 4 and waited for the 5 like I'm doing though. The 4s just has a better processor pretty much which isn't a huge leap over the 4 considering it has the same amount of ram which wont allow it to perform much better on paper...

You're right about that. If it won't work I have 30 days to return it. No restocking fee either that's why I didn't go to the local AT&T store. There returns cost you $35,

I got the 4S 5 days a go and so far so good. No problems and the battery life is fine so hopefully your's will be fine too.

I got the 4S 5 days a go and so far so good. No problems and the battery life is fine so hopefully your's will be fine too.

Here's hoping for a good experience. Won't get it until January 10 though