What's new

IPHONE4 Jailbreak NEED HELP desperate

variator

Reaction score
hi all,
i have a iPhone4 4.2.1 (8C148) at 03.10.01 Modem Firmware which im not using for about 1,5years because of the simlock. Ive been searching and trying for the last 4days to upgrade or downgrade or whatever just to get it working. Also one of major problems is that TinyUmbrella is not able to access hosts file that is not writeable ive been trying everything that i found on the web. with absolute no success. PLEASE please PLZ help me total desperate. thx

You really only have one option at this point, since most apps mandate iOS 5 and above, and you don't have the blobs to upgrade to them, your only option right now is to upgrade to the latest iOS, which is 6.0.1, and get an IMEI unlock. You can get one from your carrier, which they just call an unlock, or you can get the service online or through eBay. On average, it costs about $5-15 in the US for a GSM-based iPhone, in Europe, I believe it can go anywhere from 25 to 50 Euros to get it unlocked. Some carriers will do it for free depending on where you are and if you meet the requirements if any