What's new

iphone4 dunked in coffee

Normally, I dunk donuts in my coffee. But then, that's just me and I like to be a little weird.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

Probably would have been fine if you used the French vanilla creamer and the doughnut app for dunking

iPhone of course

Betcha there's a creamer app out there, too.

hardy har har, im lmao right now....*where's the rolling eyes smiley at*

Plus iPhones do nit make good stirrers for any beverage. It is always sad to see a reliable defenseless phone in perfect condition then a simple mistake the poor little phone begins to die a slow death of not to it's own choosing.

Sent from my 64gb iPad

I wonder how a 3GS would taste in hot chocolate. Probably like that day-old cinnamon roll you left sitting around: hard and crusty but you still have some soft and chewy goodness inside after pulling off some layers.

Damn. Now I want a cinnamon roll or donut this morning and the nearest store is 35 miles away....

Mtnmedic said:
I wonder how a 3GS would taste in hot chocolate. Probably like that day-old cinnamon roll you left sitting around: hard and crusty but you still have some soft and chewy goodness inside after pulling off some layers.

Damn. Now I want a cinnamon roll or donut this morning and the nearest store is 35 miles away....

Would taste sweet.

Sent from my 64gb iPad

Unleashed said:
Well the iphone 4/4S is shaped like a cracker so I bet its tasty ;p

Put some salt on the phone and have a great snack. I want to have my screen colour to match the back so I am going to spray paint my screen today.

This is getting off the original subject now.

Sent from my 64gb iPad

NathalieM said:
I went to apple, handed them my phone, was straight up about the damage. The guy took it in the back, he said he opened it and cleaned it but it still would not power on.

He offered me a replacement for $149 (even though I expected to pay $199 for my 32gb iphone4) so I purchased it and walked out a happy customer. I asked him if it was refurbished and he said "no it's new" but who really knows.

Thanks again to everyone who replied, I appreciate it :)

That's customer service at its best! Thanks for updating us.

Sent from my OEM iPhone

One of my cats was chasing the other one around the house, so when I sat down on the couch to read a book on my iphone she jumped on top of me and tried to use me as launching pad to get to the top of the tv stand. She took me by surprise and scratched the crap out of my leg causing me to flinch, scream out in agony, and accidentally drop the phone into the coffee cup I was holding in the other hand.

To all those wondering if an iphone dunked in coffee makes for a sweet delicacy, it DOESNT. Reminds me more of a rusty penny :D