What's new

IPhone4 Died??

Wrngway

Reaction score
I've had my phone for about 6 months and it worked fine up until today.

I had just gotten done with a phone conversation, hung up, and hit the sleep button.

I checked the phone a few minutes later and it wouldn't wake up. I tried a hard reset with no luck. I tried to plug in a charger and the phone didn't respond. I haven't dropped it and it hasn't been exposed to water.

What happened? Any suggestions?

Ok, well I posted to soon. I tried a reset again by holding the home and sleep/wake button and it came back on.

That was odd, but it looks like several people have had this problem.

Wrngway said:
Ok, well I posted to soon. I tried a reset again by holding the home and sleep/wake button and it came back on.

That was odd, but it looks like several people have had this problem.

The old hard reset almost does the trick everytime.

Just rec'd Verizon 4s It worked for hours had a decent charge, then I came out of the movies and dead. No power not able to charge or turn on. Did a hard reset and it's now on but empty and charging. Read about a lot of similar issues here. Is this an individuaal problem I should. Expect to have again.. Should I ask for replacement? Is there an update I need?

Just rec'd Verizon 4s It worked for hours had a decent charge, then I came out of the movies and dead. No power not able to charge or turn on. Did a hard reset and it's now on but empty and charging. Read about a lot of similar issues here. Is this an individuaal problem I should. Expect to have again.. Should I ask for replacement? Is there an update I need?

Factory restore it and try using it without restoring your backup files and see how the battery doing. Also turn off location service and push fetch mails as well as ping in restriction. It could just be that you have an app installed on your phone which is eating up your battery life.