What's new

IPhone Xr pre-orders.

Initial thoughts on my White 64GB iPhone XR .......
I took it out of the box and just thought WOW! this is gorgeous.
Coming from iPhone 8 Plus I wondered if it was much of an upgrade but I needn't have worried because it is.
I LOVE it.
I love the colour, it's an off white which I much prefer to the snowy White I was imagining.
I love the edge to edge screen and already I don't miss the Home button. Having no Home button and no bezel gives the phone a sleek clean look that I love already.
The swipe up is great, it's so quick to access everything.
So it hasn't got an Oled screen, believe me this screen is gorgeous, the colours pop and I really don't care that it isn't Oled.

I still have exploring to do, camera and so on but I love this phone already and anyone not sure about it and think it might look cheap compared to the XS well in no way at all does this iPhone look cheap.
IT'S GORGEOUS!!!

Sweet. I want to go out and get one so bad. As soon as I get home (about a week from now), I'll try and fine one in store, if not, I'll order one.

Sweet. I want to go out and get one so bad. As soon as I get home (about a week from now), I'll try and fine one in store, if not, I'll order one.
Let us know when you get one and tell us what you think.
No way could you be disappointed, I think the only problem you will have is choosing the colour :)

Initial thoughts on my White 64GB iPhone XR .......
I took it out of the box and just thought WOW! this is gorgeous.
Coming from iPhone 8 Plus I wondered if it was much of an upgrade but I needn't have worried because it is.
I LOVE it.
I love the colour, it's an off white which I much prefer to the snowy White I was imagining.
I love the edge to edge screen and already I don't miss the Home button. Having no Home button and no bezel gives the phone a sleek clean look that I love already.
The swipe up is great, it's so quick to access everything.
So it hasn't got an Oled screen, believe me this screen is gorgeous, the colours pop and I really don't care that it isn't Oled.

I still have exploring to do, camera and so on but I love this phone already and anyone not sure about it and think it might look cheap compared to the XS well in no way at all does this iPhone look cheap.
IT'S GORGEOUS!!!

Totally agree! This phone is absolutely fantastic, but there again my old phone was an iPhone SE [emoji23].

Just updated to iOS 12.0.1, and then I’ll restore using the back-up from the SE that I did this morning. Really looking forward to getting to grips with this incredible device [emoji106][emoji106]

Totally agree! This phone is absolutely fantastic, but there again my old phone was an iPhone SE [emoji23].

Just updated to iOS 12.0.1, and then I’ll restore using the back-up from the SE that I did this morning. Really looking forward to getting to grips with this incredible device [emoji106][emoji106]
Glad you love it too :)

Haha, I'll take whatever they have. That part is irrelevant to me since I put it in a rugged case anyways and you can't see the color.

But what about when you clean the case or change it out every so often[emoji33]