IPhone Xr pre-orders.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This coming Friday is pre-order day.
Who is going to order?
What colour ect?

Delivery dates are beginning to slip back a little already on 64GB models.

Post up what you think when you get it. I'm hoping to pick one up early November when I get home from a work trip, if I can find one in stores anyways.

Post up what you think when you get it. I'm hoping to pick one up early November when I get home from a work trip, if I can find one in stores anyways.
I will.....
I'm eagerly waiting for the Dispatch email :)

Delivery here is 1-2 weeks across every colour.

Just awaiting dispatch confirmation on my 128Gb iPhone XR in Product Red which I ordered at 8:01am on the 19th here in the UK. Should be a welcome replacement for my ageing but trusty 32Gb iPhone SE.

Edit: Just checked the order on the Apple Store website and status changed to dispatched, although no confirmation email yet, so looking good for delivery tomorrow (Friday).[emoji106]

Last edited:
Just awaiting dispatch confirmation on my 128Gb iPhone XR in Product Red which I ordered at 8:01am on the 19th here in the UK. Should be a welcome replacement for my ageing but trusty 32Gb iPhone SE.

Edit: Just checked the order on the Apple Store website and status changed to dispatched, although no confirmation email yet, so looking good for delivery tomorrow (Friday).[emoji106]
I only just got my Dispatched email....
Your's might be at Hinckley like mine, I would think they will all be in the same shipment.