What's new

iPhone X Reviews

I'm looking at getting a wireless charger but I need to find out first if having a metal bumper on will be a problem.

I think I saw a suggestion about going into the apple store to try it, did you end up doing that or will you at some point? It's good you thought of this before running to buy it.

I am waiting for the Apple charger that you can charge multiple devices as I have the watch as as well so I would charge two devices at the same time. I read you can charge the headphones as well as two other devices (phone and watch), but I dont see myself ever getting those as I use a pair of sennheiser's with close to 10 hours of battery life.

I think I saw a suggestion about going into the apple store to try it, did you end up doing that or will you at some point? It's good you thought of this before running to buy it.

I am waiting for the Apple charger that you can charge multiple devices as I have the watch as as well so I would charge two devices at the same time. I read you can charge the headphones as well as two other devices (phone and watch), but I dont see myself ever getting those as I use a pair of sennheiser's with close to 10 hours of battery life.
I haven't been near an Apple store yet but I will try it at some point :)

I upgraded from my iPhone 7 Plus and I honestly love everything about this phone.

This phone is by far the best looking iPhone. Obviously this is personal opinion, but to me, it’s a gorgeous phone. I have the silver model

I love love love the new gestures. To me it was totally natural and I don’t miss the home button at all.

Face ID is amazing, it’s so fast, works every single time I love it and again don’t miss the home button at all.

The screen is gorgeous, the colors are vibrant and natural, but I must say, iPhone screens have always been amazing, there is a difference between my old screen and new, but honestly not as much as I would have thought.

This phone is lightning fast with zero lag.

Wireless charging is so nice, that was one of my favorite parts of my old galaxy and now it’s on my iPhone.

The size of this is like the best of both world, large screen with a smaller form factor, it’s awesome. It’s feels fantastic in my hands, fits in my pockets way better and it’s just so much nicer to use.

To me, yes this phone is expensive, probably overpriced, but to me it’s honestly worth the cost. This phone is built with all premium materials, no crappy plastic, or cheap aluminum. Just stainless steel and gorilla glass.

Fits easily into the front pocket, can still check the time without unlocking, tap the screen while offset and ta-da. True-tone seems a good bit nicer than the 2nd gen iPad Pro. Battery, for me, is pretty good and with the big charger makes for easy high use days.