What's new

iPhone X Isn't Overpriced, It's A Bargain!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iphone-x.jpg

The only thing more predictable than iPhone hot takes - like this one - is the desperation of writers to declare that the new iPhone of Note 8 is "massively expensive". However after a closer look it may be a massive bargain.

The video features of the new iPhone are incredible. The fact a phone can shoot 4K at 60 frames per second is insane. To give you an idea, for most TV applications you'd shoot 30 frames per second. With the iPhone X you can shoot at double that, which means you can get the smoothest motion possible or use those extra frames to slow the footage down by 50% without a significant drop in motion quality.

Continue Reading @ forbes

I agree! I tend to measure things I buy in dollars per use. There is no device, vehicle or tool that I use more than my iPhone. So the dollar per use on the new iPhone for me will break down to pennies per usage if that!

The iPhone X does seem cheap when you start comparing the photo and video quality to a $1000+ DSLR. I have one (Canon 70d) and a few expensive lenses ($600+). Why there is a need for that type of camera for work and play. I might use it a few times a month. I use my iPhone camera nearly every day.

Oh yes, l can see it now.
You book the photographer for your Wedding and he sets up hit tripod and proudly mounts a Wonderful.

Super Duper iPhone 10 on it.

A day to be Remembered by guests and family alike.