What's new

iPhone X Case Thread

I was excited that I got shipping from Moshi delivered today.. Unfortunately just the silver came in not the Crimson Red.. It's hard to tell without having a phone especially to test buttons.. It's a soft easy bend case.. Gel like on the clear back and soft all around.. When I get the others I can test on my Pixel...

IMG_20171110_202525.jpg
IMG_20171110_202820.jpg
IMG_20171110_202619.jpg
IMG_20171110_202532.jpg
IMG_20171110_202633.jpg
IMG_20171110_202856.jpg

@Bkdodger looks very good! When is your X gonna be here?
Hopefully I will have both around Dec 8th... long story didn't go my way.. Lol
Ordered 3 phones bc I really wanted the Verizon version.. So decided a few days ago let me cancel order on T-Mobile one. Apple then cancels one of my orders on one of the Verizon phones bc it was using the same upgrade account.. It wasn't my fault the servers on pre-orders morning duplicate they finally realized.. Lol
I had to reorder but I've been watching Apple store pickups so hope to get one before then I had a chance at one day before but didn't want to settle on 64GB

Hopefully I will have both around Dec 8th... long story didn't go my way.. Lol
Ordered 3 phones bc I really wanted the Verizon version.. So decided a few days ago let me cancel order on T-Mobile one. Apple then cancels one of my orders on one of the Verizon phones bc it was using the same upgrade account.. It wasn't my fault the servers on pre-orders morning duplicate they finally realized.. Lol
I had to reorder but I've been watching Apple store pickups so hope to get one before then I had a chance at one day before but didn't want to settle on 64GB

Dang and here is to hoping you find something soon!

I was excited that I got shipping from Moshi delivered today.. Unfortunately just the silver came in not the Crimson Red.. It's hard to tell without having a phone especially to test buttons.. It's a soft easy bend case.. Gel like on the clear back and soft all around.. When I get the others I can test on my Pixel...

View attachment 37426View attachment 37427View attachment 37428View attachment 37429View attachment 37430View attachment 37431
Which moshi type is this? Is it the vitros one?

Thanks for the suggestion guys...

The thing about tempered glass, it always leave a gap between the case and the glass itself, that will attract dust n all kinds of dirt stuck in there.. (not to mention I am the worst when doing the sticking the glass job to the screen, always left some tiny bubbles in there)

Owh yes, I'm a clumsy one when owning a phone.. I will drop it, scratch it, bump it easily... LOL...

And will a tempered glass survive in swimming? I remembered owning a phone with tempered glass and it falls of as soon as Im done swimming with it.

FRE does seem to be a good one, but I havent see any product pictures anywhere? It is coming soon, but any1 know what it'll be like at least?
I hope its not too thick...

A tempered glass screen cover on the X with a case leaves NO GAP whatsoever, it is seemlss all around, but only if you buy one without the notch, see my previous post on another thread about this as there seems to be 2 types, but this is what you want

[2-Pack] Supershieldz for Apple iPhone X Tempered Glass Screen Protector, [Full Screen Coverage] Anti-Scratch, Bubble Free, Lifetime Replacement Warranty (Black):Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories

I have bought 10 cases, the BEST all round and safest case I have is the Otterbox Strada and together with the FULL screensaver gives ultimate NO GAP protection. Expensive but very well made and slim for the protection it gives, wireless charging works well. I put a metal plate in the credit card slot in the cover and can use it on a magnetic mount when cover is flipped back, if you put the metal plate in the phone back then wireless charging will NOT work.

OtterBox Strada Series for iPhone X - Shadow:Amazon.co.uk:Electronics

Without a cover this phone is lethal and slippery, even with some of the shiny covers I have it is still slippy, it looks so delicate with glass both sides mine went straight in a case.

Full screen protector NO GAPS when in case and you never know it’s on.

Edited - link is already in previous post

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought this waterproof case for using when out boating or skiing, the iPhone X is already water resistant and I have no intention of taking this to great depths, so for the price this will do me, I have had well known waterproof cases for all my phones in the past but find the ridiculous prices they charge are not really justified when a far cheaper item will do the job just as well. It arrives in a couple of weeks so will update you on its performance.

iPhone X Waterproof Case, FugouSell Full Sealed IP68 Certified Waterproof Snowproof Dustproof Shockproof Heavy Duty Protection Underwater Cases with Screen Protector / Touch ID for iPhone X / 10 5.8":Amazon.co.uk:Electronics

View attachment 37426View attachment 37427View attachment 37428View attachment 37429View attachment 37430View attachment 37431
That looks nice. I dig it, but not enough to give up my Apple case.

I just received email on the rest of my order .. I should have it by this weekend

I picked up a few cases this weekend... First is the Spigen Ultra Hybrid in red trim with a clear back. Adds some grip to the side and is an overall slim case. Works with wireless charging with no issues.

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG