What's new

iPhone X Case Thread

Here’s one more pic showing the different colors.

IMG_5642.JPG

I like to change cases frequently. I also tend to favor cases with kickstands but still aren't bulky. This case has taken the top spot with no competition right now. It has a great fit, kickstand which is also a thumbring and contact point for a magnetic vent or dash mount (bonus). It looks very nice. Not slippery but not very grippy to snag a pocket.
IMG_0305.JPG

IMG_0307.JPG

IMG_20171228_083721.jpg

IMG_20171228_083806.jpg

$11.99 on Amazon made by Vatro.

I love this caseme wallet case.
View attachment 39014

I have the exact same one, same color. I love it! Best case ever! The first wallet case I bought was a different brand and wasn’t nearly as well made as this one. I love that the case on the phone is magnetic. I stick my phone to my fridge when I’m cooking or cleaning. Makes it easier to see texts or who’s calling.

I picked up an Olive one, because I'm a camo guy. (They need to make a camo one.) My problem is its more grey than olive.

So now I've got the White one to match my Ceramic iWatch and the Apple leather one that I never use.

Far as I'm concerned, these very expensive Apple silicone cases are the best. BEST!

Edit: The picture was taken with a Pixel XL 2. I think it speaks for itself.

I picked up an Olive one, because I'm a camo guy. (They need to make a camo one.) My problem is its more grey than olive.

So now I've got the White one to match my Ceramic iWatch and the Apple leather one that I never use.

Far as I'm concerned, these very expensive Apple silicone cases are the best. BEST!

Edit: The picture was taken with a Pixel XL 2. I think it speaks for itself.

I now have two silicone cases and one leather... I like the silicone ones better!