What's new

Iphone wont boot up itself

miau

Reaction score
well helllo..
I'm quite in a big problem .. soo i jailbreaked my Iphone 3GS with Redsn0w.. Everything worked fine .. when i installed ultrasn0w to my iphone and .. suddenly screen went all black.
Soo i tried to reset it with Itunes. Pressed Sleep,home, buttons to get it on DFU mode.. (Iphone screen was black a whole time). It started to setting up to restore my phone ... I heared a BEEP that Itunes switched off my iphone and waited the another BEEP what means it started back again .. Nothing .. Itunes was still telling me that its prepareing my iphone .. and after 3-5 mins it poped error: 1602 or something.
I tried tinyumbrella to get it out from that loop. After that my screen went white... and that was it. It stays like that about 20 mins and switches itself off..
My Iphone wont start itself i guess.. (I havent touched any of the system files.. I think i dont know how to :) )
I was thinking maybe it has some other way to reinstall firmwares? softwares? anything ?

Is it a tethered jb if so u have to boot using redsn0w's boot to turn it on.

Is it a tethered jb if so u have to boot using redsn0w's boot to turn it on.

tried that allready. not working.. It does the same.. i hear a Beep that my phone is getting out fromn DFU and the second beep is not coming that my iphone is turning on... Redsn0w cant complete the process..