What's new

iphone to ipad

Thnks I thought that I would have to go to another section. The reason I asked is I have ordered an ipad air.
Just wondering would it be difficult to connect my iphone to the ipad air, Another point was in my head was if I install an app on to the ipad would it also show up on the phone. I intend to use the same ID and password on both.Don't mind if the notes show up on both that is one of the resons for the ipad.
Many Thanks.Will let you know when I get it and all setup.David.:)

If you use the same ID on both devices, it's possible to sync photos between them, Safari bookmarks, reading list and passwords, sync notes, ...

Most of the apps you're using on the iPhone can also be used on an iPad. There's an version for the iPad for some of them. If you install an app on one device, it can automatically be installed on the other one as well, if you enable Apps in Settings - iTunes & App Store - Automatic Downloads.
If you don't want to get them to all of your devices automatically, you can find your apps in the App Store app, in the Purchased tab. You'll find iPad Apps and iPhone Apps there:
IMG_9136.JPG

So: connecting iPad and iPhone is not difficult.

No problem.
If questions arise, don't hesitate to post them. :)

Btw: we have a sister forum, www.ipadforums.net. If you have special questions about the iPad, you'll get an answer there.

Last edited: