What's new

iPhone Tips & Tricks

I have tried this repeatedly and cannot get it to work. I simply get two spaces. What am I doing wrong?

Hello! very new here!! First post!!!!

I frequently use the 'quick double tap' to toggle between apps, however, NEVER have I seen the '-' (minus or close) option?? I just see normal apps...

Also, I was hoping to get some info on the spell check// aka, Auto Correct.

I frequently send MWAHS to my hubby, and 9/10 - it gets changed to mesh! And I have done this for MONTHS!!!! I just dont understand WHY my iPhone 4 will NOT accept MY word!!

I do not want to reset spell check/dictionary, as there DOES seem to be other words that are fine... But if that may help re-boot the 'student' in my phone, I will do it...

I have to say, I absolutely LOVE the FILE FOLDER feature this phone has compared to the 3!!!! Thanks!!!!!

Easy fix is to just backspace once. Then re-add that last letter i.e. Mwa and the h. Simple and relevant.

hi all,i have an i phone4 which will not turn on, turned phone off then on and the apple logo is all that is present, will not connect to itunes, any ideas?

Please search the forum and if you can't find nothing then start a new thread. Hijacking a thread is against the rules, please read our rules!

Grow up !!

Read the rules and I hope you get to enjoy the forums.

here is two that I will directly point you to...

11. Any abuse towards our staff and/or management will result in immediate suspension of your account.

have a good one.

Hi,
After succesfull installation and upgrade of Ios 5, my personal hot spot missing, SO please proveide the solution to get the same.
Regards,
Shihab

i remember reading that the personal hotspot is not carrier dependent. so if your carrier supports tethering then you should have it. i know att has it

Actually I checked with Apple they told that there is an issue with personal hotspot in iOS 5 and they will rectify in the next iOS update.

Actually I checked with Apple they told that there is an issue with personal hotspot in iOS 5 and they will rectify in the next iOS update.

It is there you just have to reset your network settings then all is good ��
Settings >General >Reset >Reset Network Settings

I use it to get internet from iPhone to iPad when no wifi is available.