What's new

iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo

guero311

Reaction score
I just realized I posted my thread in the wrong forum (at least i think so lol). So i'll put it here for when it gets deleted

So last night, for some reason that i don't remember, i resprung my jailbroken iphone 5 and almost all the icons were missing except for a couple of the most used ones. Now this morning, i started to go restore a backup of my phone but it restarted and now it won't turn back on! I've searched everywhere with no answers to be found. I really don't want to have to restore it and upgrade to 6.1.3. I HATED my iPhone before it was jailbroken. Is there anything i can do to restore it from my last backup (which was yesterday) instead of turning it back into a worthless piece of metal?

EDIT: Just got it to boot up. It loaded as if there was no jailbreak. Then i restored it from a backup in iTunes, but when it restarted it went back to doing the same crap. What the ****

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have mobilesubstrate installed, you can boot up in Safe Mode and remove the tweak/app that you installed before you had the problem. Otherwise, you'll have to uninstall the tweak/app manually and all of its data

I just realized I posted my thread in the wrong forum (at least i think so lol). So i'll put it here for when it gets deleted

So last night, for some reason that i don't remember, i resprung my jailbroken iphone 5 and almost all the icons were missing except for a couple of the most used ones. Now this morning, i started to go restore a backup of my phone but it restarted and now it won't turn back on! I've searched everywhere with no answers to be found. I really don't want to have to restore it and upgrade to 6.1.3. I HATED my iPhone before it was jailbroken. Is there anything i can do to restore it from my last backup (which was yesterday) instead of turning it back into a worthless piece of metal?

EDIT: Just got it to boot up. It loaded as if there was no jailbreak. Then i restored it from a backup in iTunes, but when it restarted it went back to doing the same crap. What the ****

Guero..

Please watch your language on this forum.

We have also delete your other thread since it was a duplicate of this one. Creating multiple threads for the same thing makes it difficult for members to follow and help you. It is also against forum rules!

Forum Rules

I have attached a link to the Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read in full.

Thank you!

If you have mobilesubstrate installed, you can boot up in Safe Mode and remove the tweak/app that you installed before you had the problem. Otherwise, you'll have to uninstall the tweak/app manually and all of its data

the thing is, i have no clue what i did to make all this happen. is there anyway to troubleshoot and see where the problem stems from? i don't remember installing anything new yesterday