What's new

iPhone slowdown

I’m curious.....my last post was very, very long indeed. I can only see a portion of it right now, but in Edit mode, I can see the whole thing. Can everybody else see the whole post, or just the visible last 33% of it that I’m staring at on here ? (Tapatalk).
When I use Tapatalk, it’s the same - just a part of your post is visible.
The browser shows the whole post.

I’m curious.....my last post was very, very long indeed. I can only see a portion of it right now, but in Edit mode, I can see the whole thing. Can everybody else see the whole post, or just the visible last 33% of it that I’m staring at on here ? (Tapatalk).
I can see the whole post. Try looking at the website view of iPhone Forums to see if you can see the whole post there.

Just got to reading your post ...good stuff ... I'm on TT as well no issues reading and seeing it ...for my personal use I always use my phones the same way ..charge at night while i sleep ..use phone depending on day can be heavy usage ...bump charge when needed and never issues ...i don't keep my phones more than 2 yrs usually it's less...but always well maintained for others to enjoy after me...this year I finally got sis over to a smartphone and she's a happy iPhone 7 plus user now ...

I see the whole post on my TapaTalk. Not the Pro. I'm on TapaTalk beta.

My Apple indoctrination must be wearing off fellow Comrades. I'll report to the Apple store for re-education.

IMG_1516150139.935632.jpg

This sucks so much
My single core is so slow