What's new

Iphone Se Broken or Virus? HELP!

hollymae

Reaction score
Okay, so my phone randomly turns itself off, and a white screen with a black apple logo comes up and it goes all pixelated and sometimes it will go incredibly pixelated as if the screen was broken before going off, and other times it goes less pixelated and is stuck on that screen. When I hard reset my phone it works for a few minutes before turning off again. I tried completely factory resetting my phone and that only made it worse. I was wondering if it was broken or if it had a virus. But my phone isn't jailbroken.

Would really appreciate help on whether to take it back and spend money on getting it fixed or not.

Thanks Holly.

If you can take your phone to an Apple Store, they will run a diagnostics test free of charge and probably give you an estimate for repair, if feasible.

Although it sounds like the macv virus I don't believe it has cross over to iOS. Nevertheless I would delete all games or apps not loaded from App Store and yahoo mail app. Then do a hard reset if this does not work then the I think phone must have been drop and display is broken internally.