What's new

iPhone SE: 16GB or 64GB?

How much storage space do you need on your iPhone SE?

• 16GB

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 64GB

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters

DrumsOfGrohl

Staff member
Reaction score
Which are you leaning towards? Do you go for price or for storage space? Do you find yourself wishing for a 32GB option? Or 128GB?

For reference, the 16GB iPhone SE will cost $399, and the 64GB iPhone SE will run you $499.

I think on the new phone, 16GB will fill up REALLY quick, especially seeing how great the camera is.

I really thought 32 GB was gonna be standard vs the 16 GB - I know people who have 16 GB iPhones currently and they have to truly manage their space but I guess this is why "cloud" storage is popular ;)...

i don't need much storage. The 64Gb is only 100$ more here, but still, if i don't use it, its a waste of 100$ extra...

I manage just fine with 16GB but I so wish Apple would give us 32GB instead of 16.

It's not 100$ waste. If u want to sell this's mobile after 1-2 year then with 16 gb no chance. Also I have 16 gb and have 2 gb free only.... Have 2-3 games and many apps which I use and mine cloud is Unuseful bc can't keep app there. So 32-64 is minimal choice.

Отправлено с моего iPad используя Tapatalk

I could not imagine having such a low amount of storage again on my phone, but I got the 64GB which is still not enough though. I think 128GB is the sweet spot

64 is perfect for me. Since switching to Apple Music I no longer download from iTunes and sync all of my music to the phone. Making the switch to Apple Music and using the cloud more in general has lessened my need for storage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use Spotify, but I take endless pics and video as well as downloading apps/games which take up lots of space. I guess I could use the cloud as well, but I prefer using the internal memory.

64 is perfect for me 128 is a huge leap... But then again I just have lots of music and pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 is perfect for me but then again l don't take lots of pictures and have only 4 hours music stored on my iPhone.

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

I have 16 and free only 2 gb. Don't have games or music....just some useful apps. So 64 will be nice.

Отправлено с моего iPad Air 2 by Tapatalk