Iphone ringtone application

Discussion in 'iPhone Apps' started by Lotuss, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Lotuss

Lotuss New Member

Hello. I am using iphone 6, i am looking for ringtones app for iphone, but I did not find a good application. Who is using any application that sees good can recommend me? is the free application the better. Thank you!

2. Gary Robinson

Gary Robinson New Member

just use stock ringtones

3. Old Goat Ninja

Old Goat Ninja Well-Known Member

What are you looking for? If you're trying to find a ringtone app like Androids have, you won't find one. Apple does it different. If you want a certain song, you can buy ringtones from the app store. I think they are 99 cents, or a $1.19. It's been awhile since I bought one.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Junior

Junior Well-Known Member

Don't waste any money on ringtone apps, when you can turn any mp3 file into a custom ringtone.

How to make custom ringtones for your iPhone

iTunes has updated since this write up, but the essentials remain the same. Loading them to the iPhone is even easier than it was back then, it's literally drag and drop now.

• Like Like x 5
  5. J. A.

J. A. Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to iPhone Forums, Lotuss!

I’ve removed your other thread, as it was a duplicate of this one. Keeping the discussion of one topic to one thread only will get you better results.

You’ve already received a few good replies here. If they are not exactly what you’re looking for, describe more precisely what you need, by posting here. I’m sure someone will know an answer to your question.

Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  6. sally123

sally123 New Member

itools PC suite allows making own ringtones using favorite songs. give it a try

7. 933

933 Well-Known Member

Any song you have bought from iTunes, or most any, will show up in your sounds under settings. You can set them as your ringtone or for your contacts as well. The pc is a good place to learn to apply them but it’s possible to do it from your phone as well as long as you have bought the songs from iTunes. Hope this helps and good day!!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Scott Strang

Scott Strang New Member

Download EDITED from EDITED. No jail break required. It will allow any sound file to upload onto the phone as a ring tone.

As to why the other person in this thread said for you to use the stock ring tones is beyond me.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2018
  9. scifan57

scifan57 Super Moderator Staff Member

The site you linked to facilitates app Piracy as stated right on their home page. We allow no posting about any methods that can be used to obtain paid content for free.

• Like Like x 1