What's new

iPhone not syncing to iTunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

idevices.are.best

Reaction score
Hello,
I`m having this problem whenever I plug my iPhone into my computer. When I plug it in my computer recognizes it but iTunes does this
How do I fix it?
$2.jpg

Attachments

• $Untitled.jpg
    $Untitled.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 1,188
Last edited:
Never saw such a thing. Which iPhone is it? What is the iOS version? What model is it?
Go to settings> general> about/ to view those info.

iCloud might be on, it disables syncing with itunes. Turn it off and reconnect the USB. When your done turn iCloud back on

I can still sync w/ iCloud turned on....

When I had something similar happen, I resolved it by resetting the sync history.

If you are still having trouble, try re-setting the sync history for that device. Go to Edit, then Preferences, then Devices. Select your iPhone and select Reset Sync History.

nothings syncing to the phone

Lol. In my experience....my iPhone "not" syncing with iTunes would be no problem for me. I wouldnt even bother.lol.

But on a more helpful note:

We need details details details.

What do you mean syncing...you mean nothing happens when you click Sync? Or you cannot transfer media?

Lol. In my experience....my iPhone "not" syncing with iTunes would be no problem for me. I wouldnt even bother.lol.

But on a more helpful note:

We need details details details.

What do you mean syncing...you mean nothing happens when you click Sync? Or you cannot transfer media?
Ok so when i plug my phone into my computer it comes up in itunes and the little icon sits there and spins.

Status
Not open for further replies.