iphone media slow to open since update to ios9

Discussion in 'iPhone Photography' started by Kev Blake, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Kev Blake

Kev Blake New Member

Hi, Since ive updated my iphone 5s to ios9 ive noticed my media (photos & videos) take forever to load and am unable to see these when i sync my phone with the computer. An example of this is if i browse to a photo on my phone taken a couple of months back the image appears to be blurred for a couple of seconds while a white circle appears in the bottom right of the image with a loading status before the image becomes clear, the same thing happens with my videos.

I appriciate this might be a feature of ios9 to compress the data to save on space but how do i turn this off as I wish to transfer all my media to my pc for backup as when i connect the phone to the computer i can only see a small number of pictures & videos and only those taken more recently.

I am now on ios9.1

Thanks

Kev.

2. bear7962

bear7962 Well-Known Member

How many photos are you keeping/storing on the phone?

3. michael9900

michael9900 New Member

That is right. iOS 9 need more RAM and hardware. So it will be slower on old device. I have upgraded my Iphone 4s before and same problem. Very very slow.

4. carmin

carmin New Member

Yeah, I also meet this problem, it made me annoyed, I almost make the photos are missing, and I ask for the service support , they cannot help me to figure it out. so many wonderful memory are gone caused by the ios systems upgraded.:(

5. pilot4

pilot4 New Member

Same here. It not coming alone good with Photos & Videos