What's new

Iphone from Sweden, but not in Sweden

iNikkh

Reaction score
Hello! It's me again. I was searching for forum in which i could post my problem and i think this one would be good, since it says "international". I have got an iPhone, that came from Sweden, but I do not live there, and I do not have any connectios. My problem is actually easy to get rid of, but still I need some help. My precious smartphone cannot be activated, without original carrier sim, and that means I cannot unlock it, since iTunes won't be able to connect it to the PC, and update will not be possible. What I need is micro sim card of original carrier from Sweden, and I wonder, if there is someone, who would be able to sell/send me that micro sim. I know, it is not easy, to trust someone from the "outside", but please, understand my situation ;) I am willing to pay/do anything, just to get that micro sim. I hope, I didn't bore you all, and I hope i'll find help ;)

That sounds like a lot of hassle to go through to unlock your iPhone, and if its locked to a Swedish carrier then once you unlock it and use your own micro sim your polish sim wont work any way so you would have to keep using a Swedish micro sim to get a phone signal unless you're happy using it as an iPod touch.

I have asked, and they said i can factory unlock it, but it needs to be activated, in order to download the update. And there are geveys, if something would go wrong, i have heard they work good. Am I right?