What's new

iPhone Email App Mailbox Goes Live

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
11005-mailbox.JPG

You know that an app really has a buzz about it when it starts trending worldwide on Twitter, which is exactly what happened today with Mailbox, a new email app for iPhone from Orchestra, a startup company in Palo Alto, California. The critically acclaimed app obviously has a lot of fans out there who like the way it aims to sort your email inbox out for you, and as CNN explains, help you to focus on your most important email, using just four principal gestures. Basically, you simply have to swipe partly to the right to archive a message, completely to the right to delete it, long swipe to the left to add the email to a list, and short swipe left to access the Snooze feature, which CNN says is the best of all. Essentially, Snooze enables you to postpone dealing with that particular email until you’re ready, getting them out of your inbox until you decide what you want to do with them. Sounds good?! Well yes indeed it does. So good, in fact that Orchestra has decided to cope with the high demand by using a waiting list, meaning that you won’t be able to use it right away, unless you’re at the top of the list. When you download the app, you’ll get the chance to put yourself on the waiting list, and you’ll be able to see how long you have to wait and how many people are ahead of you.

Click here to download the free app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mailbox/id576502633?mt=8

[FONT=&quot]Source:[/FONT] Mailbox app reservations go live in App Store
New iPhone app vows to fix e-mail clutter - CNN.com

With this waiting line crap it's like Studio 54 circa 1978. :(. Too much!!! And watch I won't even like the app once I DO get access. Sighhhhh... Hype..

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

Just got my invite. I am trying to build my Lift habit of daily inbox zero and excited to see how this can help me achieve that, in a more attainable way. But due to being locked into the iOS Mail app, I likely will only use this for a limited time and switch back to Mail, same as with the wonderfully built Gmail app.