What's new

iPhone Disabled - Wait 22,000,000 Minute

liukang

Reaction score
I have an iPhone 3GS with a very annoying problem. I came home from vacation to find out that it had glitched and is now disabled for 22,000,000 minutes

Information:

Jailbroken via RedSn0w (no idea which version of RedSn0w)
Pretty sure iPhone is 3.1.2 or 3.0.?
SBSettings installed and accessible from Lockscreen
Will be seen on iTunes only on its "host" computer--not accessible because it is "passcode locked".
No longer connected to Wi-Fi as we reset the router a few months ago, so wireless SSH is not an option (can't reconfig from a locked phone!)
Activator set up with the following custom actions:
Pull down from Status Bar switches to Messages
Hold on Status Bar switches to Settings
Tap Volume Dialog to open SBSettings
^ All while the phone is unlocked ONLY.

I just want to keep my data. I do NOT want to restore it. I have attempted many USB file-transfer programs (iFile, etc.) but they all require an unlocked connection from iTunes. I even tried the "dial a fake emergency number and quickly press the lock button" workaround but it only gives me 5 seconds of access to my phone and ONLY to the phone app... I have tried all the app-switching shortcuts during that five-second window.... I watched a YouTube video in which a REAL iPhone hacker used a custom program used by the police with iRecovery to get into "any" iPhone... but he will not release his methods. Sounds sketchy, but I am so done with Apple's proprietary crap and just want to keep my years of data that was not backed up due to iTune's incompatibility with jailbroken (non-cracked!) apps..
Moderation Notice:​ This thread has been edited by the iPF Staff in accordance with our [URL="http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/forum-rules-41/iphoneforums-net-forum-rules-please-read-respect-our-rules-30950/]Forum Rules[/URL]. Please refrain from making references towards payment for services from any member here at iPF.net. It is not allowed!! Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wait until it counts down... Problem solvedl :)

Last edited by a moderator:
maka said:
Just wait until it counts down... Problem solvedl :)

please if you don't have constructive comments don't reply to the thread!

please if you don't have constructive comments don't reply to the thread!
Theres no way of going around it other than a restore which he doesnt want to do. I figured he needed some kind of post to show that hes getting attention... I dont understand what kind of important stuff could be in a cydia app that he couldnt replace.

Connect it to the computer is was registered with and it should unlock it.

If not try DFU mode.

FedUpWithApple said:
I have an iPhone 3GS with a very annoying problem. I came home from vacation to find out that it had glitched and is now disabled for 22,000,000 minutes

Information:

Jailbroken via RedSn0w (no idea which version of RedSn0w)
Pretty sure iPhone is 3.1.2 or 3.0.?
SBSettings installed and accessible from Lockscreen
Will be seen on iTunes only on its "host" computer--not accessible because it is "passcode locked".
No longer connected to Wi-Fi as we reset the router a few months ago, so wireless SSH is not an option (can't reconfig from a locked phone!)
Activator set up with the following custom actions:
Pull down from Status Bar switches to Messages
Hold on Status Bar switches to Settings
Tap Volume Dialog to open SBSettings
^ All while the phone is unlocked ONLY.

I just want to keep my data. I do NOT want to restore it. I have attempted many USB file-transfer programs (iFile, etc.) but they all require an unlocked connection from iTunes. I even tried the "dial a fake emergency number and quickly press the lock button" workaround but it only gives me 5 seconds of access to my phone and ONLY to the phone app... I have tried all the app-switching shortcuts during that five-second window.... I watched a YouTube video in which a REAL iPhone hacker used a custom program used by the police with iRecovery to get into "any" iPhone... but he will not release his methods. Sounds sketchy, but I am so done with Apple's proprietary crap and just want to keep my years of data that was not backed up due to iTune's incompatibility with jailbroken (non-cracked!) apps..

Should have never jailbroke your phone. If you did not jailbreak your phone would still be in good working order.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

Last edited:
Should have nor jailbroke your phone. If you did not jailbreak your phone would still be in good working order.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

Please read post #3, since it seems you skipped it the first time.

You do realize that 22,000,000 minutes is 41 years and some change right? There is no way it would be practical for the OP to wait.

I just don't think this dude know what he's talking about.

Plus he had to do was download an USB SSH client like I-FunBox

IFile is for on your device.