What's new

Iphone deletes and restores pictures/touch messed up

sala769

Reaction score
So it started about a month ago, i think when my father bought me a bad charger and everything started getting messy. I have around 20,000 pictures,my phone basically deletes them then restores them and sometimes it shows the pictures as grey boxes too,also my touch is messed up it clicks on different stuff on its own, opens and closes applications on its own. Also, my iphone wouldnt update to iso 10 and when i try to back it up it says backup incompatible. I am on ios 9.3.4 and its an iphone 6 Did anyone ever face this problem or have an idea how to fix it?I am starting to think that my battery is messed up and this is all happening because of it but i don't really know,i have read about a couple of people saying that hard resetting the phone might work but i thought asking first would be better.

Any help will be greatly appreciated,Thank you :)

So it started about a month ago, i think when my father bought me a bad charger and everything started getting messy. I have around 20,000 pictures,my phone basically deletes them then restores them and sometimes it shows the pictures as grey boxes too,also my touch is messed up it clicks on different stuff on its own, opens and closes applications on its own. Also, my iphone wouldnt update to iso 10 and when i try to back it up it says backup incompatible. I am on ios 9.3.4 and its an iphone 6 Did anyone ever face this problem or have an idea how to fix it?I am starting to think that my battery is messed up and this is all happening because of it but i don't really know,i have read about a couple of people saying that hard resetting the phone might work but i thought asking first would be better.

Any help will be greatly appreciated,Thank you :)

I think a hard reset is worth a try. Hold both home and power buttons together until the Apple logo appears, then let go. It will restart.

If that doesn't help, backup your iPhone via iTunes or iCloud, then connect it to iTunes on your computer and restore it. If restoring works, this might also update your device to the latest version of iOS 10.

Some of the symptoms you're experiencing can be the result of almost no storage space left on your iPhone. Maybe you could transfer your photos to your computer and see if performance improves.