What's new

iPhone Car Phone Holder

alanrocks

Reaction score
I've started to get a little fed up of those sucker cups that leave that horrid circle stain on your windscreen. I did a bit of research, read through some forums to find an in car phone holder which I could mount in my air vents.
I came across a product called a breffo spiderpodium and one called the kenu airframe.

If any of you guys have any suggestions or own a decent in car phone holder or vent mount shoot them over so I can make up my mind, but at the moment I think this spider type one if edging it as I can see many more uses for it like scaring the wife and kids!!!

I got the kenu airframe plus for my iphone 6 +. Like the fact i can connect it to my air vent flaps the only downside is that the phone is heavy so it will lean down until it meets some resistance in my case it covers a portion of the radio. They have a warning about not running the fan when its connected and i guess with air conditioning not an issue the phone was very cold to the touch but heating might be an issue

Its a great concept, but the plastic around the adjustable portion has developed severe cracking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk