What's new

IPhone App to Android App

adamismith

Reaction score
I got an IPhone App created by Centex Technologies Tx for my business now i am thinking is it possible to create a same app for android and facebook with some auto conversion software ?

If there is any service that converts IPhone Apps to other platforms, Please share!

I dont think that will work...
the iPhone application is written in Objective C (programming language) and android doesn't (as far as I know) support objective C.

If there is a program or application that does this.. I'm sooooooo confused 0.o

Kind Regards,
iCreative

EDIT:
although if your App is written in another language that Android does understand you only have to copy and paste the code !

I think there is .. i am not sure about which one but have heard about it. Maybe it just transforms basic apps only. lets see if someone in the forum comes up with something

I got an IPhone App created by Centex Technologies Tx for my business now i am thinking is it possible to create a same app for android and facebook with some auto conversion software ?

If there is any service that converts IPhone Apps to other platforms, Please share!
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

i tried a couple but they dont seem to work. Its more of a hassle to do it. I guess will be getting it done from the same company centextech tx..