What's new

iphone/android/computer calendaer

lbpanter

Reaction score
hello all! i am looking for a calendar app that my husband and i can both use. he is android (will convert on his renewal) and i have a 4s. when we were both android we used cozi. it is a great app, but now that i am using iphone i would rather use the calendar app. unfortunately the cozi app doesn't let me export data to input into icaldendar. so as of right now i am entering info into icalendar AND cozi. any ideas of an app that we can both use that lets me export to icalendar?

I think you would be better served using a single gmail account and using the built in calendar of each device to connect to it.

I do this with 2 iPhone 4, 1 iPhone 4S, 1 Droid X, 1 LG Vortex, 1 iMac and 1 Windows 7. Everyone can add and edit events as needed. And to connect another device simply requires having the proper login credentials.

I agree with Skull One........you have way to many devices Skull, how do you keep up.....lol

I agree with Skull One........you have way to many devices Skull, how do you keep up.....lol

Tell me about it. The good news is, I have been activating these devices over the last year. And once setup, they never need to be adjusted. I give Google major props for getting all the OSes covered so well.

Now where I get killed is when I change the security on my wireless router. Then I have to update the following:

2 DirecTV, 3 Xbox 360, 2 PS3, 1 Nintendo Wii, 1 Xbox (original), 1 LG TV, 2 WD Live TV, 2 Nintendo DS, 1 Sony PSP, 3 iPhones, 3 Android, 2 iPads, 1 iPod Touch, 1 iMac, 3 Win 7 machines.

Thankfully I have the 35 mbit FIOS plan to deal with all of this.

BTW, there is a lesson here. NEVER. EVAR. Tell your family that you work with computers all day long.

I think you would be better served using a single gmail account and using the built in calendar of each device to connect to it.

Oh joy, you are back. Wonder how long till you go away again.