What's new

iPhone a1349

almost halfway there =) yipee ty for jacking me into the matrix with no sentinels abroad.

missing keys.plist for this build:

iPhone 4-VZW
iPhone 3,3_6.0.1_10A523

something went wronng helpplz

Follow these instructions

1. Exit Redsn0w, and unplug device
2. Plug iPhone back in, enter DFU mode, do not open Redsn0w yet
3. Right click > properties> compatibility, check run as administration, run program in compatibility mode for Windows XP service pack 3
4. Open Redsn0w, Extras > Select IPSW > Select the iOS 6.0 IPSW
5. Go back, Jailbreak and tick Install Cydia and then once the jailbreak is done and phone booted on, turn off your phone.
6. Exit Redsn0w, unplug your iPhone, plug it back in and put the phone into DFU mode. Open Redsn0w
7. In Redsn0w go to extras > select iOS 6.0 IPSW
8. Extras > Just Boot

i tried that last night and it didnt work

it tells me that IPSW is not supported by redsnow

Im just getting the same missing keys message when following direction

you are right i do need that

im still getting the same error after following the directions. im going to try a couple sequences to affirm my actions. I might even start over again from step 1.

when i unplug it it goes right into recovery mode.

i need a stable connection the files arent getting here in full.\ the first one i had restored but the second one came short. let me start over and then let yall know where i am at. having trouble with redsnow saying it cant recognize the plist

i phone is fully unlocked and jail broken thx GUYS!!!

are there any other apps or things i can do to make my iphone a more powerful device?

Powerful no, preference based, yes. It's up to you how you tweak it. Personally I like having Zephyr, Sbsettings, Winterboard, iFile, openSSH and mobileterminal on all my devices as a base.