What's new

iPhone 8 Plus Case Reviews & Accessories

I just got an awesome Speck case... they’re my go to! And it was on sale at Best Buy, which made it even better.

These Walnutt cases ($6.99 on eBay) are my faves. Lots of color combinations to choose from; very protective.
IMG_1512603515.843694.jpg

I just received the Peel case for my 8+ and it's great! It protects the top and bottom as well as
around the camera. This is the closest thing to wearing nothing on your Iphone. Wonderfully slim
and grippy......
38346253774_5127157e3a_b.jpg

39025480662_444dde4c99_b.jpg

39056802101_5c20422e24_b.jpg

I had another, minimal, case but this feels just right!!

Nice, I love cases made with precision - close tolerances to parts and ports.

Very nice. Does it have decent protection from a drop?? Appears to be a very sleek design and well made. Keep us up on how it holds up to everyday abuse.

I plan not to abuse the phone... ;-) This case is for those that want the smallest profile
and I wouldn't expect it to protect much. What it will do is keep the back glass from scratching.

I'd like the front from the white skin with the red back skin.

Sounds like a good choice.

Here’s the problem I had with Slickwraps for my 7. There was a front plate. But no cutout for the home button. I wrote to them. Reply: you’ll have to remove it; the wrap is only for the back and the front is only thrown in. So my son cut out the home button with his fingernail.

Odd.

Love Walnutt cases as well! But I've got black and yellow one, like the colors.

Last edited:
I still say life proof is the way to go..But very creative by your son...[emoji106]

I like this on pictured here. The mirror backing is what I preger. This one is rose gold.
IMG_5340.JPG

I still say life proof is the way to go..But very creative by your son...[emoji106]

I've had LifeProof cases in the past and been disappointed with them. Because they are waterproof it was extremely hard to hear or be heard correctly while using them.

I've had LifeProof cases in the past and been disappointed with them. Because they are waterproof it was extremely hard to hear or be heard correctly while using them.
I had he same problem. I’m actually using a knockoff from amazon and so far I like it better