What's new

iPhone 8 Could Cost More Than $1,000

I'm a poor man latest iPhone is only a 7 with 128
Hate the thing, my 5s is suits my needs much better.
Better, however it kinda came with the contract.
Too many gadgets and l have problems hearing it, that may have been solved, by the forum.

The indications are that this is going to be the most revolutionary iPhone in recent memory, others may be raining on Apple's parade at the moment but I won't have it! If I could pre-order mine now I would.

I'm a poor man latest iPhone is only a 7 with 128
Hate the thing, my 5s is suits my needs much better.
Better, however it kinda came with the contract.
Too many gadgets and l have problems hearing it, that may have been solved, by the forum.

A 7 with 128 is what I have. I like it. It's buttery smooth and far superior to my previous Nexus.

It'll be interesting see what they introduce next. But....$1,000 is too much for a phone. They can't continue to sell more phones with each introduction if they increase the price that much. They'll get some push back if they do.

I'm sure you are not that poor. But don't worry about it, you're a nice guy.

The indications are that this is going to be the most revolutionary iPhone in recent memory, others may be raining on Apple's parade at the moment but I won't have it! If I could pre-order mine now I would.

I wonder what they are going to do that will make it so revolutionary.
I hope they install a radio function like a lot of other phones . That would be convenient.

I hope they install a radio function like a lot of other phones . That would be convenient.

That would be far too obvious. On a serious note the curved screen and wireless charging alone look interesting but who knows what will come to fruition.

I hear it will come with a musket [emoji15]

Wireless charging should be a given in 2017. Especially if the Samsung has it.

Maybe Siri will have psychic abilities and she can help us tell the future.

It better be good though.......:)