What's new

iPhone 8 ~ 8 Plus photos

Have a question not sure if it belongs here but it does pertain to posting photos. I’ve used photobucket for years and here in the past 5-6 months some of the photos I upload won’t show up. It shows the place holder for the photo with gears on it and says processing video or something like that. They aren’t videos or Live Photo’s. What other alternative do I have to photo bucket that will work with this forum?

Have a question not sure if it belongs here but it does pertain to posting photos. I’ve used photobucket for years and here in the past 5-6 months some of the photos I upload won’t show up. It shows the place holder for the photo with gears on it and says processing video or something like that. They aren’t videos or Live Photo’s. What other alternative do I have to photo bucket that will work with this forum?
You can post directly in the forum by using the upload a file button at the bottom of the message box when composing your post. If you’re posting from an iOS device you can select the camera roll and choose any available photo. That way you won’t have your photos disappear after a while.

You can post directly in the forum by using the upload a file button at the bottom of the message box when composing your post. If you’re posting from an iOS device you can select the camera roll and choose any available photo. That way you won’t have your photos disappear after a while.
Has something changed? I remember trying that years ago and it didn’t work.

206F437C-DFA0-4589-B856-B54938D3FE3D.jpeg

Put a boardwalk in behind the pool

Thanks. Worked like a charm