What's new

iPhone 7 Stereo

brixtonboy

Reaction score
For the past hour or l have been listening to a variety of my music [emoji445] and must say this Handy is even without headphones [emoji442] not bad. Given that l have bad hearing.

Naturally with Bluetooth headphones it's better but that's not the point.

No l can't, think that the handy would need to be about 10 inches long for that to happen [emoji38] but the sound is somehow sharper.
And it's got to be on it's side
17988e421d726af373d20b1c6b579ccc.jpg

Well I agree, better sound is better sound, as long as it isn't just louder - although if it is good sound then louder is never a bad thing.

I really liked the improved sound. Just sounds richer. Don't expect stereo separation, but the richer, fuller sounding tunes and tones just make it seem like a more premium device all around. I listen to white noise at night, ocean waves crashing and so much better than my 6s even. Pleased with it.

Richer that's the word, richer sharper fuller fuller sounding tones yeh like that.
Not bad all that, after all in the end it's still a handy.
By the way hope you don't mind me asking, why do you listen to white noise at night? I listen to sea waves but not white noise.

The white noise is an app with multi selections on it. The crashing waves has always been my fave. They have all kinds of selections even a running refrigerator. (??)
Waves is the best. Sounds great from the speakers on the 7.

Downloaded some white noise sounds and did some reading about it. Many thanks. Don't think a fridge is going to help me get to sleep though [emoji38]