What's new

iPhone 7 Release Date

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So what's your best guess on a the iPhone 7 Release day? Most of the rumors are suggesting Sept 16th. Do you think Apple will be able to deliver nearly a week after the announcement?

Can't see it myself, I'm thinking more around the 25-26th.

I'm going to guess the first part of October.

Last year iPhone 6S pre-order was on September 12th and release day was the 25th so Apple had just short of two weeks to get them out.

Usually the pre-order date is a few days after the September announcement, with release day about a week after pre-orders start. Around September 20th seems about right.

Ask yourselves people get real with this, does it matter?
People are ( off topic ) being killed all over our world tonite who really gives a *hit when the iPhone comes out.
We can still talk to each others can't even do that.
SORRY ALL for that, but l get so dists sometimes

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Obviously it does matter or we wouldn't all be talking about it.

It's an iPhone forum so we talk about all things iPhone.

I love all things tech, always have, always will. I get excited and look forward to the advancement in technology. It's just the way I'm wired.

This is an iPhone forum, so of course we are going to talk about the latest and greatest iPhone. If you want to talk politics, check out US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Ask yourselves people get real with this, does it matter?
People are ( off topic ) being killed all over our world tonite who really gives a *hit when the iPhone comes out.
We can still talk to each others can't even do that.
SORRY ALL for that, but l get so dists sometimes

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.
We can be concerned about important worldwide events and still be excited about the latest iPhone release from Apple.

Yes l know all that stuff but l know nothing about politics and don't want to, thanks. I'm kinda feet on the ground if you know what l mean.
A new iPhone is coming pippee now with it l can call people yes, the sound is ok. I can take photos yes the quality is ok.
I can use whatsapp yes.
And I venture to assume that most of the apps in the store will eventually function with the iPhone.
So what's the big deal. All l'm saying is get real.
PS. I love technology to but this is at the moment is a phone.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Less than a week to go before we find out everything we want to know....I'm getting excited now :)