What's new

iPhone 7 Plus Case Thread

They just make them so right ...they break in nicely and keep the slim profile ...red is my summer look just waiting on this weather to kick it up so I can sport it haha

The weather in my area is perfect for the RED...LOL [emoji23] [emoji23]
IMG_6522.jpg

How is the Apple leather case? I'm always struggling to find a case that isn't slippery. I really like the look of the leather cases. Also do they smell good? Lol. I had a cheap leather case for my tablet and it stunk!! O had to throw it out

How is the Apple leather case? I'm always struggling to find a case that isn't slippery. I really like the look of the leather cases. Also do they smell good? Lol. I had a cheap leather case for my tablet and it stunk!! O had to throw it out

I personally think the Apple Leather cases are excellent for non abusive users. They feel very good as though they was designed for the iPhone....wait, they are. LOL [emoji23]. The Apple Leather cases are slightly slippery at first but as they wear, they become more like that perfect fitting leather glove. These cases and slim design are more for looks and slight protection against everyday dings and scratches, their not designed for the wilderness and won't stop a bullet...LOL [emoji23]. Oh yeah, the leather smells GOOD.

I personally think the Apple Leather cases are excellent for non abusive users. They feel very good as though they was designed for the iPhone....wait, they are. LOL [emoji23]. The Apple Leather cases are slightly slippery at first but as they wear, they become more like that perfect fitting leather glove. These cases and slim design are more for looks and slight protection against everyday dings and scratches, their not designed for the wilderness and won't stop a bullet...LOL [emoji23]. Oh yeah, the leather smells GOOD.

I have heavy duty cases I'll throw on when I feel like being fat that day otherwise I use a iPhone 7 Plus Case, [Scratch Resistant] i-Blason Clear [Halo Series] for Apple iPhone 7 Plus Cover 2016 Release (Black) Amazon.com: iPhone 7 Plus Case, [Scratch Resistant] i-Blason Clear [Halo Series] for Apple iPhone 7 Plus Cover 2016 Release (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories I've always wanted a nice leather case. Does it have a leathery smell, smell good? $50 is a lot to invest on a case.

I have heavy duty cases I'll throw on when I feel like being fat that day otherwise I use a iPhone 7 Plus Case, [Scratch Resistant] i-Blason Clear [Halo Series] for Apple iPhone 7 Plus Cover 2016 Release (Black) Amazon.com: iPhone 7 Plus Case, [Scratch Resistant] i-Blason Clear [Halo Series] for Apple iPhone 7 Plus Cover 2016 Release (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories I've always wanted a nice leather case. Does it have a leathery smell, smell good? $50 is a lot to invest on a case.

YES, the awesome smell of LEATHER is definitely there. I love the smell of leather as well...LOL

I'm trying to get to this level of Patina that I had with my 6s Plus Saddle Brown Apple Leather....
IMG_6577.JPG

Did your apple leather case get scratch easily ? Mine is very "fragile" to scratching, even from nail :( - I'm comparing with my bookbook leather case quality

Did your apple leather case get scratch easily ? Mine is very "fragile" to scratching, even from nail :( - I'm comparing with my bookbook leather case quality

Not easily, but leather will scratch. Normally if it's not a deep scratch it just rubs out. That's been my experience anyway. Once the leather "breaks in", the scratches seem to disappear and are harder to notice.

Not easily, but leather will scratch. Normally if it's not a deep scratch it just rubs out. That's been my experience anyway. Once the leather "breaks in", the scratches seem to disappear and are harder to notice.

Now that I noticed, you are correct, the scratches seems to blend in. But still, comparing wih my other leathercase, this applecase seems more easier scratched. Maybe the other product got some coating on it. But anyway, it doesnt matter now :)