What's new

iPhone 7 camera issue

alexrat1996

Reaction score
My iPhone that got replaced has this issue under the lens I took it to Apple Store but didn't care to fix it what should I do ??

Attachments

• IMG_0544.PNG
    IMG_0544.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 585
  • IMG_0556.JPG
    IMG_0556.JPG
    199.2 KB · Views: 556
Have you contacted Apple Support? This looks like another replacement to me.

Do you have problems when you take photos? Is there anything visible on the images?

Just you taking contact with apple support, and they will solve your problem, for sure!

Have you contacted Apple Support? This looks like another replacement to me.
I did they won't swap it since it's cosmetic issue should I bring it back to store they told me they didn't see anything on Friday when I got it in

Do you have problems when you take photos? Is there anything visible on the images?
Nope but the store didn't want to do anything what can I do I talked two three support agents same response take it to store

Should I go back to Apple Store this issue was suppose to be fixed and they claim what I see is a reflection but the first genius advisor at Store saw the issue but she took it to the back and they saw nothing how sad

This is very strange, maybe you can try with on line support, I'm sure that they'll solve your problem.
I been with them already for two days in a way they told me is cosmetic issue and if I wanted to I can do a force repair meaning out of warrenty repair and pay to get it replaced even though I have apple care plus

Nope but the store didn't want to do anything what can I do I talked two three support agents same response take it to store

Should I go back to Apple Store this issue was suppose to be fixed and they claim what I see is a reflection but the first genius advisor at Store saw the issue but she took it to the back and they saw nothing how sad
If there’s nothing on the images, and they didn’t see anything in the Apple Store either, there’s no need to take it back to them again.

If there’s nothing on the images, and they didn’t see anything in the Apple Store either, there’s no need to take it back to them again.[/QUOTE

The Genius tech saw the issue she didn't want to swap or fix it she made up time in the back and maybe they told her not to swap it I'm angry the issue is still there

It’s not an issue when you can take pictures without problems.

It’s not an issue when you can take pictures without problems.
The replacement came like that and there shouldn't be issues with the replacement at all my understanding

Sometimes, also replacements are not working without problems, and have to be replaced. As this doesn’t have any impact on your images, it can’t be seen as problem, and nothing has to be fixed.