What's new

iPhone 7 arranging icons

crf8

Reaction score
So my friend has a new 7 and his apps were all the place on his screen. I tried to touch and hold an icon, so they would wiggle and I could arrange them for him. I have done this numerous times on my 5 and 6 and my wife's as well, without a problem.
I had to hold the icons on his 7 for a much longer time, sometimes they would wiggle , sometimes not. Is there a different way to organize ap icons on the 7?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way to organize them is the same, you just have to take care that you don't press too hard. Just put your finger on the screen, enough to touch the app icon, and hold until it starts to wiggle. When you try pressing the icon, you'll use Force Touch (3D touch), giving access to some of an app's features without really opening it.

The way to organize them is the same, you just have to take care that you don't press too hard. Just put your finger on the screen, enough to touch the app icon, and hold until it starts to wiggle. When you try pressing the icon, you'll use Force Touch (3D touch), giving access to some of an app's features without really opening it.
I did that at first :)

You just need to
1)press the power button on the side of you iPhone to turn on the screen
2)swipe on the lock screen towards right.
3)press and hold down on any app until all the apps begin to shake.
4)Press the app you want to move it right , left, top or bottom.