What's new

iPhone 6s Plus price drop?

JGKC9AYC

Reaction score
OK, i'm in the market for a 6s Plus.
Am I doing the right thing by waiting until the 7 drops here in a few weeks?
Any thoughts of what the pre-owned 6s Plus will be then (64 or 128gb versioin)?

Apple will still sell the 6S after the introduction of the iPhone 7, but will almost certainly no longer offer the 128gb storage option. If you want a used or refurbished one, you'll have to find a seller other than Apple as they do not sell refurbished iPhones. A large, well established seller on eBay with a high feedback rating above 98% and a long track record of selling iPhones might be a place to start. If you live close enough to inspect the iPhone in person, verify that it is not locked to a carrier that's unavailable in your area nor is it iCloud Activation locked.

What carrier are on? I've started to see some deals popping up and I'm sure more will be coming... I recommend Swappa I've had great experience with selling and buying ...

iPAD 9.7

What carrier are on? I've started to see some deals popping up and I'm sure more will be coming... I recommend Swappa I've had great experience with selling and buying ...

iPAD 9.7

I'm on Cricket (AT&T).
I was leaning towards an unlocked phone, but I guess i'd settle on an AT&T model if I had to.
I don't know if Apple made one generic GSM phone or one specifically for each GSM carrier?

I'm on Cricket (AT&T).
I was leaning towards an unlocked phone, but I guess i'd settle on an AT&T model if I had to.
I don't know if Apple made one generic GSM phone or one specifically for each GSM carrier?

I think you would be good with both ..I'm currently with unlocked phone I bought it from Apple ...I've used it on three carriers including AT&T...

6S PLUS [emoji390]

I'm on Cricket (AT&T).
There's one model that can be locked to a particular carrier.

With a particular AT&T Windows phone, I know there's a way to get into the settings to unlock previous locked bands so one could use it on T-Mobile.